Academic Cooperation between STIKSC and National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
January 17, 2017 | By : Admin
This memorandum of Agreement for international cooperation education, research and community services is entered into by and between the Department of Nursing, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, and Sint Carolus School of Health Sciences, Indonesia.
Both parties agree to encourage the following activities in particular to promote international academic cooperation :
- exchange of information in education and research field of interest to both parties;
- exchange of invitation to scholars for lectures, talks, and sharing of experience;
- exchange of students to broaden their horizon with international experience;
- exchange of teaching staffs to initiate joint research depending on the specialty;
- joint education, research activities, publications and library exchange; and
- joint community services
Wishing all the best for our cooperation.
Date : January 9th, 2017